Remember when our parents used to say “champi your hair” or “Oil them properly” otherwise you will face a serious hair fall. We used to avoid that conversation by saying that this would not happen to me and would see when it would happen.
Now we all regret not listening to our parents or elders. Although the reasons are many from living in the areas of metro cities where there is air pollution, wind pollution, and water pollution to stress in all of our lives of our boss, family, career, partner, diseases, and a lot more it is not easy to survive with all this going on in our head as well.
Balding can have many reasons behind it :
- Agening, with age the hair follicles start getting weak and results in hair fall.
- Non Hormonal reasons
- Post any surgery
- Genetics in some cases play an important role in hair fall.
- Hair fall for women is an altogether different ball game, let’s try and understand.
How the process of hair transplant works:
- Like any other organ transplant, hair transplant works the same way. It is the surgical process in which the surgeon removes the hair follicles or small groups of hair follicles from the donor site to the areas where there is a bald patch called the recipient site.
- Follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS): In FUSS, the surgeon removes a strip of skin from the back of the head. This strip of skin is then divided into tiny grafts, each containing one or more hair follicles. The grafts are then transplanted to the recipient site.
- FUE: In FUE, the surgeon uses a small punch tool to remove individual hair follicles from the donor site. The grafts are then transplanted to the recipient site
The process of surgery takes 7-8 hours in general as it is an extensive process that requires the grafts of hair follicles to be grafted over the patch where it is required. It is performed under the local anesthesia.
The results of a hair transplant are not visible immediately, rather it takes almost a year to see the full results and effectiveness of the procedure. Just after surgery you can observe some kind of soreness and redness over your scalp but don’t worry it gets over within a few days of the surgery.
Like any other transplant it is most effectively safe but as there are some kinds of risks associated with the hair transplant procedure people undergoing should be very careful are the procedures of the transplant.
Risks for hair transplant-
Hair transplant results:
The hair transplant result can be life-changing for people who have hair loss. It results in:
- Hair growth
- A permanent solution to hair loss
- Can give you the self-confidence that you lose while going anywhere and helps your mental health which gets hampered from all the hair loss.
So the way you think twice before ordering the ice cream. Take the same time to introspect about the hair transplant and gain knowledge before going for it all straight. Talk to a qualified surgeon and take his/her advice, go through proper tests, and get the evaluation done whether your body would be able to handle it, as everyone has a different body.
Hair replacement for women:
Reasons for women’s hair transplant:
- Hair loss due to aging: As women age, they can experience hair loss due to several factors, including hormonal changes, genetics, and autoimmune diseases.
- Medical hair loss: Some medical conditions, such as chemotherapy and alopecia areata, can cause hair loss.
- Hair loss due to styling: Overstyling hair can lead to hair loss.
- Hair loss due to trauma: Physical or emotional trauma can also lead to hair loss.
Common hair replacement methods among women:
Wigs: Wigs are a popular option for hair replacement. They come in a variety of styles and colors, and they can be made from synthetic or human hair.
Hairpieces: Hairpieces are smaller than wigs and they can be used to cover specific areas of hair loss.
Extensions: Extensions are another popular option for hair replacement. They are attached to the existing hair to add length and volume.
Hair transplants: Hair transplants are a surgical procedure that involves moving hair follicles from one part of the body to another.
But no worries, the days are gone when people used to feel underconfident and embarrassed before going to any party, function, office, or meeting their crush. VLCC has come up with the service of hair transplant which is US FDA-approved with a success rate of 90-100% (FUE) in India. For getting a safe and secure hair transplant you can consider going to the nearest service centre of VLCC. Hair Thinning & Hair Loss, Get healthier, stronger hair. Our targeted treatment sessions fight hair thinning, hair loss, receding hairlines, and balding. So trust the facts and visit your nearest hair transplant clinic at VLCC.